I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Thomas Wayne Koenig, M.D.
Associate Dean for Student Affairs, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
Assistant Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish
Expertise: Adult Psychiatry, Psychiatry, Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Main Entrance)
Appointment Phone: 410-955-3419
1800 Orleans St.
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Thomas Wayne Koenig is an assistant professor of psychiatry and behavioral sciences at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. He specializes in adult psychiatry. He serves as associate dean for student affairs for the School of Medicine.
Dr. Koenig received his medical degree from the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine in 1989.
He is certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology.
- Associate Dean for Student Affairs, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Assistant Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Departments / Divisions
- MD, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (1989)
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital (1994)
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology / Psychiatry (1995)