I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Carolyn Jean Ogborn, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
Expertise: Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Trauma
Research Interests: Pediatric trauma; asthma; procedural sedation; Childhood injury
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Main Entrance)
APPOINTMENT PHONE: 410-955-5680
1800 Orleans St. Sheikh Zayed Tower Baltimore, MD 21287
Dr. C. Jean Ogborn is an assistant professor of pediatrics at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Her research and clinical expertise are related to the management of acute asthma and pediatric trauma.
Dr. Ogborn earned her M.D. from the University of Nebraska College of Medicine. She completed her residency at the University of Nebraska College of Medicine and performed a fellowship in pediatrics at Johns Hopkins. Dr. Ogborn joined the Johns Hopkins faculty in 1991.
Board certified in pediatrics and pediatric emergency medicine, Dr. Ogborn has lectured and published articles on pediatric trauma and childhood injury. She is a member of the American Academy of Pediatrics and of the Ambulatory Pediatric Association.
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
Centers & Institutes
- MD, University of Nebraska Medical Center (1985)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Pediatrics (1991)
- American Board of Pediatrics / Pediatric Emergency Medicine (1994)
- American Board of Pediatrics / Pediatrics (1989)
Activities & Honors
- Academic Pediatric Association
- Alpha Omega Alpha
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Society for Pediatric Sedation