I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
David A Meyerson, J.D., M.D.
Director of Cardiology Consultation Services
Languages: English, Spanish
Expertise: Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA), Aneurysms, Angina, Angina Pectoris, Arrhythmia, Atherosclerosis, Atrial Septal Defects (ASD), Bradycardia, Cardiac Arrhythmias, Cardiology, Cardiomyopathy, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiovascular Disease in Women, Cardiovascular Disease Prevention, Carotid Artery Disease, Chest Pain, Cholesterol, Claudication, Congenital Heart Disease, Congestive Heart Failure (CHF), Coronary Heart Disease, Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Disease Prevention, Genetics and Inherited Diseases , Heart Attack, Heart Failure, Heart Valve Diseases, High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol, Holter Monitoring, Imaging, Infectious Diseases, Inherited Heart Diseases, Insertion of Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator, Interventional Cardiology, Irregular Heartbeat, Kidney Diseases, Lipid Disorders, Marfan Syndrome, Mitral Stenosis, Myocardial Infarction, Pacemakers, Palpitations, Radiology, Renal Vascular Disease, Stroke, Surgery, Tachycardias, Transesophogeal Echocardiography (TEE), Women's Health ...read more
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Dr. David Meyerson’s area of clinical expertise is cardiology. Dr. Meyerson serves as director of cardiology consultation services at Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center.
He earned his M.D. from Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University. He completed his residency in medicine at Yale-New Haven Hospital and performed a fellowship in cardiology at Johns Hopkins. Dr. Meyerson joined the Johns Hopkins faculty in 1991.
Dr. Meyerson is a member of the Johns Hopkins Community Physicians cardiology team. He serves as a national spokesperson for the American Heart Association and on the Governor's Council for the Prevention of Heart Disease and Stroke for the State of Maryland. He was recognized with a Best Consulting Physician Award by the Office of Johns Hopkins Physicians in 2015.
- Director of Cardiology Consultation Services
Centers & Institutes
- MD; Medicine, Albert Einstein College of Medicine (1978)
- Yale-New Haven Hospital / Medicine (1981)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Cardiology (1984)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Cardiovascular Disease (1987)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (1981)
Research & Publications
Activities & Honors
- Best Consulting Physician Award, Office of Johns Hopkins Physicians, 2015
- American Heart Association
- Prevention of Heart Disease and Stroke for the State of Maryland
- National Spokesperson, American Heart Association
- Governor's Council, Prevention of Heart Disease and Stroke for the State of Maryland