I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Reed David Riley, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Languages: English, Russian
Expertise: Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiovascular Diseases, Cardiovascular Medicine, Clinical Cardiology, General Cardiology, Heart Disease, Stress Testing
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Johns Hopkins Cardiology - GBMC
Appointment Phone: 443-997-0270
6701 N. Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21204 map
Dr. Reed David Riley is an assistant professor of medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and chief of cardiology at the Greater Baltimore Medical Center.
Dr. Riley received his undergraduate degree from Duke University. He earned a medical degree from The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and completed a residency at Johns Hopkins Hospital.
Prior to joining Johns Hopkins in 2007, Dr. Riley was a cardiology fellow at Duke University and staff cardiologist at Sinai Hospital of Baltimore. He is currently also a teaching attending on the Osler Medical Service’s Barker Firm at the Johns Hopkins Hospital.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
Centers & Institutes
- MD, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (1988)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (1991)
- Duke University School of Medicine / Cardiology (1995)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Cardiovascular Disease (1995)
Research & Publications
Activities & Honors
- GBMC Critical Care Committee- Member, 2007
- GBMC Department of Medicine Quality Assurance Committee-Member, 2007
- GBMC Readmission Task Force, 2012
- MHAC Task Force, 2014
- Development of Chest Pain Center at GBMC Leading to Chest Pain Center Certification by the Society of Chest Pain Centers in 2009, 2007