I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Susan W. Lehmann, M.D.
Susan Fern Lehmann, M.D.
Director, Geriatric Psychiatry Day Hospital Program
Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Expertise: Adult Psychiatry, Bipolar Disorder, Depression, Eldercare, Geriatric Medicine, Geriatric Psychiatry, Mood Disorders, Psychiatry, Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences ...read more
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Main Entrance)
Appointment Phone: 410-955-5147
1800 Orleans St.
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
- Director, Geriatric Psychiatry Day Hospital Program
- Director, Geriatric Psychiatry Clinic at Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Director, Psychiatry Clerkship
- Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Departments / Divisions
- MD, Cornell University Medical College (1984)
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology / Geriatric Psychiatry (1994)
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology / Psychiatry-General (1990)
Research & Publications
- Lehmann, S. Psychiatric disorders in older women. International Review of Psychiatry 15:269-279, 2003.
- Lehmann, S. Memory loss and dementia in older women. In Clinical Updates in Women's Health care. M. Stenchever, Ed. The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. In press.
- Lehmann, s, Rabins, P: Mania:Epidemiology and risk factors and Clinical features and management. In Principles and Practice of Geriatric Psychiatry, 12th ed.,
- MRM Copeland, MT Abou-Saleh, DG Blazer, Edsl;, Chichester:John Wiley & Sons, pp619-622, 2002.
- Lehmann,S, Rabins P, Jayaram G, Byer V: Mental health needs of the elderly vary by setting. American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry 1:74-81, 1993.
Bipolar Disorder in Older Age Patients Editors: Lehmann, Susan W., Forester, Brent P. (Eds.)