I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Susan W. Lehmann, M.D.
Susan Fern Lehmann, M.D.
Director, Geriatric Psychiatry Day Hospital Program
Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Expertise: Adult Psychiatry, Bipolar Disorder, Depression, Eldercare, Geriatric Medicine, Geriatric Psychiatry, Mood Disorders, Psychiatry, Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences ...read more
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Main Entrance)
Appointment Phone: 410-955-5147
1800 Orleans St.
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
- Director, Geriatric Psychiatry Day Hospital Program
- Director, Geriatric Psychiatry Clinic at Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Director, Psychiatry Clerkship
- Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Departments / Divisions
- MD, Cornell University Medical College (1984)
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology / Geriatric Psychiatry (1994)
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology / Psychiatry-General (1990)
Research & Publications
- Lehmann, S. Psychiatric disorders in older women. International Review of Psychiatry 15:269-279, 2003.
- Lehmann, S. Memory loss and dementia in older women. In Clinical Updates in Women's Health care. M. Stenchever, Ed. The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. In press.
- Lehmann, s, Rabins, P: Mania:Epidemiology and risk factors and Clinical features and management. In Principles and Practice of Geriatric Psychiatry, 12th ed.,
- MRM Copeland, MT Abou-Saleh, DG Blazer, Edsl;, Chichester:John Wiley & Sons, pp619-622, 2002.
- Lehmann,S, Rabins P, Jayaram G, Byer V: Mental health needs of the elderly vary by setting. American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry 1:74-81, 1993.
Bipolar Disorder in Older Age Patients Editors: Lehmann, Susan W., Forester, Brent P. (Eds.)