I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Lewis C Becker, M.D.
Professor of Medicine
Expertise: Angina, Aortic Aneurysms, Atherosclerosis, Cardiac Imaging, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiovascular Diseases, Chest Pain, Coronary Artery Disease, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, Ischemic Heart Disease, Myocardial Infarction, Nuclear Cardiology, Premature Coronary Artery Disease, Stress Testing, Subclinical Atherosclerosis, Thoracic Aortic Aneurysms ...read more
Research Interests: Pathogenesis of post-ischemic myocardial inflammation and role in reperfusion injury; Regulation of proinflammatory genes in reperfused myocardium; Effects of mental stress on the heart; Genetics of premature coronary artery disease (GeneSTAR) ...read more
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
- Professor of Medicine
- Joint Appointment in Radiology and Radiological Science
Departments / Divisions
Centers & Institutes
- MD, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (1966)
- Massachusetts General Hospital (1968)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Medicine (1971)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (1970)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Cardiovascular Disease (1973)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (1973)
Research & Publications
Lab Website: Becker Lab