- Clinical Director
- Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Due to interest in the COVID-19 vaccines, we are experiencing an extremely high call volume. Please understand that our phone lines must be clear for urgent medical care needs. We are unable to accept phone calls to schedule COVID-19 vaccinations at this time. When this changes, we will update this website. Our vaccine supply remains limited. Read all COVID-19 Vaccine Information.
Languages: English, Spanish
Adult Psychiatry, Anxiety Disorders, Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Child Development and Behavioral Health, Child Psychiatry, Neurodevelopmental Disorders, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorders, Psychiatry, Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences ...read more
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, Tourette Syndrome, Genetics ...read more
1. Nestadt G, Samuels JF, Riddle MA, Bienvenu OJ, Liang KY,
LaBuda M, Walkup JT, Grados MA, Hoehn-Saric R. (2000). A family study of obsessive-compulsive disorder. Archives of General Psychiatry. 57: 358-363.
2. Grados MA, Riddle MA, Samuels JF, Liang KY, Hoehn-Saric R, Bienvenu OJ, Walkup JT, Song D, Nestadt G. The familial phenotype of obsessive-compulsive disorder in relation to tic disorders: the Hopkins OCD Family Study. (2001). Biological Psychiatry 50(8): 559-65.
3. Shugart YY, Samuels J, Willour VL, Grados MA, et al. (2006). Genomewide linkage scan for obsessive-compulsive disorder: evidence for susceptibility loci on chromosomes 3q, 7p, 15q, 6q, and 1q. Molecular Psychiatry. 11(8):763-70.
4. Grados MA, Samuels J, Shugart YY, Willour VL, et al. (2007). Rare plus common SERT variants in obsessive-compulsive disorder. Molecular Psychiatry. 12(5):422-3.
5. Grados MA, Vasa RA, Riddle MA, Slomine BS, Salorio C, Christensen J, Gerring JP. (2008). Obsessive-compulsive symptoms in children & adolescents with traumatic brain injury. Depression and Anxiety. 25(5):398-407.
6. Grados MA, Mathews CA & The Tourette Syndrome Association. (2008). Latent class analysis of Gilles de la Tourette syndrome using comorbidities: clinical and genetic Implications. Biological Psychiatry. 64(3):219-25.
7. Ginsburg GS, Kingery JN, Drake KL, Grados MA. (2008). Predictors of treatment response in pediatric obsessive-compulsive disorder. Journal of the American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry. 47(8):868-78.
8. Grados MA, Riddle MA. (2008). Editorial. Two times four is four: OCD dimensions, classes, and categories. J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 47(7):731-3.
9. Grados, MA. (2009). The genetics of obsessive-compulsive disorder and Tourette''s syndrome: what are the common factors? Curr Psychiatry Rep. 11(2):162-166.
10. Srivastava S, Landy-Schmitt C, Clark B, Kline AD, Specht M, Grados MA. Autism traits in children and adolescents with Cornelia de Lange syndrome. Am J Med Genet A. 2014 Jun;164A(6):1400-10.