Aneesh Paul Goel, M.D.
- MD; University of Virginia School of Medicine (2015)
- Anesthesiology; Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (2019)
- Pain Medicine; Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (2020)
- American Board of Anesthesiology (Anesthesiology-General) (2020)
- American Board of Anesthesiology (Pain Management)
Research & Publications
Nguyen VH, Goel AP, Yerra S, Hamill-Ruth R. Use of a screening questionnaire to identify patients at risk of hyperglycemia prior to steroid injection therapy. Pain Medicine, November (2018); 19(11): 2109-2114.
Goel AP, Maher DP, Cohen SP.Ketamine: miracle drug or latest fad? Pain Management, August (2017); 10.2217/pmt-2017-0022.
Goel AP, Nguyen VH, Hamill-Ruth RJ. Use of a risk-stratification tool in identification of potential adrenal suppression preceding steroid injection therapy in chronic pain patients. Pain Medicine, December (2015); 16(12): 2226-2234.