We engineer digital tools to translate research into clinical interventions.
Creating a Whole-Person Approach to Precision Medicine
We find answers to medicine’s biggest questions by breaking down the most complex problems. Johns Hopkins has stood at the forefront of innovation for more than 130 years. We’re bringing the benefits of our discovery to the world.
Johns Hopkins is diverging from the precision medicine pack by:
We examine a wide range of rare and common diseases.
We match, filter, and observe data in ways no one else has — any data is fair game.
We leverage the power of technology and deliver improved outcomes.
Meet Our Leadership Team
The members of our multidisciplinary team are working together to achieve a new level of precision in health care.
Caroline Popper, M.D., M.P.H.
- Chief Business Officer, Johns Hopkins Precision Medicine
- Interim Vice President and Chief Information Officer, Johns Hopkins Medicine
- Executive Director, Technology Innovation Center
Antony Rosen, M.B.Ch.B., M.S.
- Director, Johns Hopkins Precision Medicine
- Vice Dean for Research, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
Precision Medicine Centers of Excellence
As we invest in science and insight, and apply rigorous, value-driven methods, we are creating templates that derive value, lower the cost of care, lead to better patient outcomes, and exhibit commercial potential.
- Precision Rehab
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Cancer
- Neurocritical Care
- Asthma (In development)
- Lung Cancer (In development)
- Pediatric Genetic Syndromes (In development)