I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Physical Therapy Residencies and Fellowships
Johns Hopkins Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation offers several physical therapy residency and fellowship programs. Acceptance will be based on the candidate’s ability to provide exceptional patient-centered care and advanced critical thinking skills. Qualified applicants will have demonstrated professional investment and development through research exposure, evidence-based practice and leadership opportunities. Flexibility, time management and communication skills are highly valued, as is the ability to work in a fast-paced academic medical environment with a multidisciplinary team.
- All applications are processed through the American Physical Therapy Association’s (APTA) Residency/Fellowship Physical Therapist Centralized Application Service (RF-PTCAS). Please visit the website for instructions on how to apply.
- In-person interviews are required for all programs.
- Please note that we don’t sponsor visas for international applicants.
- There is a supplemental application fee of $50 submitted to Johns Hopkins.
- If you have questions or need more information, please refer to the FAQs or contact the program coordinator listed on each program's page.
Request an Appointment
Already a Patient?
Traveling for Care?
Whether you're crossing the country or the globe, we make it easy to access world-class care at Johns Hopkins.