I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Workshop: Implementing an Inter-professional Culture of Mobility Across the Hospital
Save the Date: March 11-12 | Baltimore, MD
The workshop provides resources and support to implement the Johns Hopkins Activity and Mobility Promotion (AMP) solution within your facility. The workshop features presentations by members of the inter-professional team, including physicians, rehabilitation psychologists, therapists, nurses and administrators, who have successfully integrated mobility as a component of hospital operations, quality improvement and safety efforts. There will also be numerous opportunities for you to consult with speakers on your specific work.
Contact RehabHopkins@jhmi.edu for more information and stay tuned for 2019 program.
Featuring two new pre-conference options:
- Functional Measurement in the Hospital: AM-PAC, JH-HLM, and the future of measurement.
- Overcoming the Barrier of Patient Refusal: strategies and methods to engage patients and families in mobility.
New Topics for the 2019 Agenda
- Update of the evidence supporting a systematic approach to AMP
- Program Results: targeting resources to drive outcomes
- Gaining Buy-In: strategies and examples to gain support from key stakeholders
- Addressing and overcoming barriers related to mobilizing patients
- Establishing sustainable and efficient clinician education and training
- AMP Project Management: accountability tools and managing competing priorities
- Integrating AMP into multidisciplinary workflows
- Integrating AMP into hospital initiatives from clinical pathways to capacity management
- Staff Engagement: methods to engage staff in promoting AMP
- Falls, safe patient handling and mobility: the time has come to work together
Request an Appointment
Already a Patient?
Traveling for Care?
Whether you're crossing the country or the globe, we make it easy to access world-class care at Johns Hopkins.