I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Follow the Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation on Twitter for the latest updates from these and other conferences and professional events.
A Randomized Controlled Trial of Resistance and Endurance Exercise in Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
Please join this webinar on exercise and ALS presented by physical therapist and neurologic clinical specialist Gabrielle Steinhorn and neurologist Nicholas J. Maragakis. Dr. Maragakis will review the results of the recently completed trial of resistance and endurance exercise in ALS and Gabrielle will discuss general exercise recommendations for people with ALS based on the available research.
National Conference Acceptances
2018 AOTA Annual Conference and Expo | April 19-22
- OT Leading the Way in Cognition in the ICU: Introducing an Interdisciplinary Program Addressing Cognitive Stimulation and Rehabilitation (1.5 hour short course) | Kelly Casey, Annette Lavezza, Sarah Coggins
- Innovative strategies for addressing the needs of persons with ALS: Beyond the basics of OT (1.5 hour short course) | Kelly Casey, Isha Vora
- Addressing the Hospital Acquired Harm of Inactivity: Therapy’s Role (1.5 hr. Short Course) | Annette Lavezza
- Promoting true motor recovery of the upper extremity after stroke through remediation: Intensive, early OT intervention with and without robotics (1.5 hr. Short Course) | Sandra Deluzio, Kelly Jordan, Kelly Casey
- Best Practices in Fellowship Panel | Kelly Casey, invited speaker
Request an Appointment
Already a Patient?
Traveling for Care?
Whether you're crossing the country or the globe, we make it easy to access world-class care at Johns Hopkins.