I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Follow the Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation on Twitter for the latest updates from these and other conferences and professional events.
American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Annual Assembly
October 12-15, 2017 | Denver, CO
6th Annual Johns Hopkins Critical Care Rehabilitation Conference
November 2-4, 2017 | Baltimore, MD
National Conference Acceptances
ASHA National Conference
- Supplmenary Motor Aphasia (SMA): A Two-Part Case Study of this Rare Aphasia Subtype | Christine Percha, Therese Cole, Kathleen Holden
- Mechanically Ventilated Patients Report Improvement in Voice-Related Quality of Life with a Talking Tra-cheostomy Tube | Therese Cole, Kathleen Holden , Dana Kilonsky, Vinciya Pandian
- Current Systems of Stroke Care & Stroke Related Dysphagia | Nicole Langton-Frost, Mona Bahouth
- Clinical Consideration for Dysphagia Management for Adults with Acute Illness & End-Stage Renal Disease | Jillian De Luca
- Ataxic dysarthria and hypothyroidism | Colleen McElroy
APTA Combined Sections Meeting
- Oncology Research — A Year in Review | Cynthia Barbe, Lauren Miller, Rachel Slusher
- Early Mobility in the Neuro ICS: Are we Really Behind? | Sowmya Kumble, Danny Ludwig, Meghan Moore
- Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Research: A Year in Review | Paul Ricard
- Early Physical Therapy in the ICU: No One Size Fits All Options | Jason Seltzer; Amy Toonstra
- Ambulatory Status is Associated with Daily Call Bell Frequency in Hospitalized Neurosciences Patients | Kara Shumock; Andre Cassell; Annette Lavezza; Michael Friedman; Maria Cvach; Yih-Yang Chang; Fnu Elys; Naomi Hoffman; Daniel Brotman; Kerry Lammers; Erik Hoyer
- My Patient’s Dizzy, Now What? An Acute Care Approach to Vestibular Dysfunction | Kerry Lammers, Gabrielle Steinhorn
- Clinical Decision-Making for Managing the Patient with Critical Illness | Jennifer Zanni
- Vertical and Torsional Alignment Nulling: A Rapid Quantification or Binocular Misalignment without Recording Eye Movements. | Jennifer Millar; Yoav Gimmon; Jorge Serrador; Michael Schubert
- How do you Rehabilitate Balance when Vision, Sensation, and Vestibular Systems are Impaired? A Case Study. | Jonathan Wood, Rachel Reoli
- Screening for Temporal Mandibular Joint Dysfunction in a Patient with Dizziness: A Case Report | Jonathan Wood, Grace Ademski
- The Standardization of Outcome Measures as Part of a Clinical Pathway for Patients Post Stroke in the Outpatient Setting | Jonathan Wood, Jessalyn Koch
- Ratings of Perceived Exertion and Difficulty in Individuals with Stroke During Moderate Intensity Task Practice | Jonathan Wood; Darcy Reisman; Meredith Drake; Susanne Morton
- Feasibility of Running a Successful Acute Care Therapy Gym in a Tertiary | Enjeen Woolford, Sowmya Kumble
Request an Appointment
Already a Patient?
Traveling for Care?
Whether you're crossing the country or the globe, we make it easy to access world-class care at Johns Hopkins.