I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
News and Events
Dates: April 5-6, 2018
Location: Baltimore, MD
Learn about courses, conferences and classes designed for continuing medical education and professional development.
Find out where our faculty members are speaking and presenting next.
See which online publications our rehabilitation physicians and therapists have been featured in.
Highlights from the Restore Newsletter
Diagnosing Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS)
Studies estimate that POTS affects between 0.5 million and 3 million individuals in the U.S., although Tae Chung — one of the few doctors treating adult patients with POTS in the country — says this number is probably low. “Some patients diagnosed with chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia or who struggle with no diagnosis probably have this condition,” he says.
- PM&R Resident Travels to Puerto Rico to Aid in Hurricane Relief
- Felicia Hill-Briggs, Ph.D., Elected to the National Academy of Medicine
- Stephen Wegener is the 2017 Recipient of the Donlin M. Long Pain Service Award
- Dorianne Feldman to be Inducted into the Miller-Coulson Academy of Clinical Excellence
- PM&R Therapists Co-author Research on Early Incremental Mobilization
- Recap from the 2017 PM&R Expo Organized by the PM&R Interest Group
- Pablo Celnik Receives Carolyn Braddom Ritzier Research Award
- Stacy Suskauer Recognized for Brain Injury Rehabilitation Research
Rehabilitation Team Helps Bermuda Couple Renew Vows, Celebrate Life
When Wendell and Rose Eve got married 25 years ago, police closed off streets in their home city of Hamilton, Bermuda, as some 1,200 people danced and celebrated into the morning.
On May 23, the couple marked their anniversary by renewing their vows. The event was much smaller, with about 30 people gathered in front of the iconic statue of Jesus in the Billings Administration Building of The Johns Hopkins Hospital.
Request an Appointment
Already a Patient?
Traveling for Care?
Whether you're crossing the country or the globe, we make it easy to access world-class care at Johns Hopkins.