We are recruiting a Director of the Division of Pediatric Rehabilitation at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. This position presents an exciting opportunity to lead the largest pediatric rehabilitation consortium in the country.
This Director is responsible for developing and directing pediatric rehabilitation activities at consortium entities - Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions (JHMI: Johns Hopkins Children's Center, Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital and the Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine), Kennedy Krieger Institute (KKI) and Mt. Washington Pediatric Hospital (MWPH). KKI is an independent institution closely affiliated with JHMI. To fulfill our ambitious, tripartite mission, the Director will lead efforts to integrate research and education activities within and across the consortium while facilitating clinical program development across all the pediatric rehabilitation entities at these world-class medical institutions.
This individual will have the following leadership roles:
- Director, Pediatric Rehabilitation, Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions
- Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Johns Hopkins Children’s Center, Baltimore, MD
- All Children’s Hospital, St. Petersburg, FL
- Vice President of Rehabilitation, Kennedy Krieger Institute, Baltimore, MD
- Senior Physiatrist, Mt. Washington Pediatric Hospital, Baltimore, MD
How to Apply
Johns Hopkins is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer