Job Opening: Division Director of Rehabilitation Psychology and Neuropsychology
The Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine is seeking a full-time faculty member to serve as the Division Director for our Department’s Division of Rehabilitation Psychology and Neuropsychology. This position presents an exciting opportunity to lead a nationally recognized program and contribute to our mission of improving the quality of life for persons with disabilities and chronic health conditions.
The Division has an outstanding team of 13 faculty who contribute to a thriving clinical enterprise, an established training program with 4 fellowship tracks, and a growing portfolio of research. The Division Director will join a Department leadership team committed to excellence in patient care and research, shaping public policy, and providing the finest care as part of a world-class medical institution. Salary is commensurate with experience, and we offer a competitive compensation package that includes performance-based bonuses and outstanding benefits.
- Serve as leader of the Division of RP/NP and represent the Division in the Department leadership faculty
- Recruit and retain faculty, foster an environment that provides mentorship and opportunity for their career advancement.
- Promote and facilitate leading-edge research, including collaborative and interdisciplinary research
- Develop networks and collaborations between the Division faculty, and other faculty in the Dept. of PM&R, the Johns Hopkins community, and nationally
- Lead and advocate for all academic activities within the Division
- Along with the Director of Psychology Training optimize the development and synchronization of Rehabilitation Psychology/NeuroPsychology training programs
- Coordinate and facilitate improvements in, and implementation of, clinical activities (inpatient and outpatient) across multiple sites.
- In collaboration with Department Administrator, manage a financially sustainable Division
- Pursue research, education, and clinical areas of interest while having support for the administrative duties as the Division Director
- Accomplishments in rehabilitation psychology or rehabilitation neuropsychology commensurate with appointment at the Associate or Full Professor level
- Accomplishments in both clinical and academic spheres
- Board certified or board eligible with commitment to complete certification
- Ability to lead a diverse group of clinical and research faculty; work effectively with interdisciplinary team of rehabilitation clinicians and researchers to achieve academic and clinical excellence
- Excellent communication skills and innovative thinking; commitment to people and data-driven decision making
- Commitment to Hopkins Medicine values of respect and dignity, integrity and excellence, inclusion and diversity
How To Apply
- A curriculum vitae (CV)
- A letter of interest
- The names and contact information for 3 references
Johns Hopkins is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer