I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Pharmacy Residency Program: Benefits
- Interview transportation and lodging
- Uniforms and Lab Coats
- Duplication Services
- Library Access
- Resident Office
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Shared Personal Computer Access
- BCLS/ACLS Certification - Code response training
- Professional Membership for one organization
- Meeting Registration for ASHP
- Reimbursement for Eastern States and One Professional Meeting
- Fitness Facilities Discount
- Pharmacy Continuing Education
Reimbursement for all reasonable trainee expense including meeting registration, travel, hotel (double occupancy), and meals.
- Post Graduate Year 1 - $49,150 (2018-19)
- Post Graduate Year 2 - $51,709 (2018-19)
Extra shifts paid at regular pharmacist salary.
Paid Time Off and Holiday Coverage:
Residents are expected to assist with holiday coverage during the residency year
Work 1 winter (Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Day)
Work 1 summer (Memorial Day, Independence Day, and Labor Day)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Since the primary purpose of the residency is educational, it is expected that not all of the accrued paid time off during a residency year is used (22 days accrued over residency year 10 days remaining at the end of residency year is suggested).
- Professional Leave
Attendance at professional meetings is considered part of professional responsibilities, not PTO.
- Standard Comprehensive Coverage
- Prescription drug
- Life Insurance