Skip Navigation

COVID-19: We are vaccinating patients ages 12+. Learn more:

Vaccines, Boosters & 3rd Doses | Testing | Patient Care | Visitor Guidelines | Coronavirus | Self-Checker | Email Alerts


Philips Respironics issued a recall for some CPAP and BiLevel PAP devices and mechanical ventilators. Learn more.


Combined M.D./Ph.D. Applicants

Applicants wishing to pursue a combined M.D./Ph.D degree should apply to The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine through the American Medical College Application Service (AMCAS). Included with this application package are materials providing information relevant to graduate studies; candidates should indicate on these forms their specific interest in the graduate program in pharmacology. A separate application to the Ph.D. program is not required.

For more information, applicants should visit the AAMC website.

back to top button