I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
A benefit to Johns Hopkins employees*, Johns Hopkins Outpatient Pharmacy would like to make it more convenient for our employees to obtain their prescriptions. Our goal is to assist with work-life balance by offering this free and easy-to-use service. No need to stand in line or spend time walking to the pharmacy - we will come to you!
*This benefit is available to employees at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center and Howard County General Hospital
Click the buttons below to download and save the appropriate form. Please email completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requirements to Participate in the Program
- You must have at least two people listed as persons of your choice who can receive your medicine (designees).
- You must have a completed enrollment form along with updated credit card information.
- If you have multiple family members who wish to use the program, you must submit a completed form for each participant.
Perks of the Program:
- Your medicine will be delivered to your work location one business day after you receive an automatic notification (via email) alerting you that your medicine is ready. This delay in delivery will allow you to communicate information pertaining to the prescription.
- Prescriptions taken on an ongoing basis may be enrolled in the program:
- Examples of ongoing prescriptions are include: blood pressure, cholesterol and diabetes medicine.
- Prescriptions that you receive on an “as needed” basis can be delivered as well by contacting 410-288-4657.
- For your convenience if you are not available to sign for your medicine, you can have your medicine left with the a designees. Those individuals must be listed on the enrollment form.
- Your copay will be billed to your credit card or FLEX card making it as easy as a signature to receive your medications. An invoice will be included with the prescriptions for your records.
- Your employee copay discount will be applied to the medicine enrolled in the delivery program.
- Family members and pets can be enrolled in the delivery program and will receive the employee discount by completing an additional enrollment form.
Q: Can I have over-the-counter (OTC) medicine delivered too?
A: This program is only to receive prescription medicine.
Q: What happens if I am not available during the second delivery attempt and I have no designees assigned to sign for my medicine?
A: The medicine will be returned to the Johns Hopkins Outpatient Pharmacy and can be picked up as early as the next day.
Q: Will my personal information be kept confidential if my medicine is left with someone else?
A: Yes, your medicine and personal information will be in a non-transparent, tamper-evident bag that will keep my personal or private information confidential (medicine and paperwork). The only information that will be displayed is the patient name, contact phone number and delivery address.
Q: How will my medicine be paid for?
A: The credit card or FLEX account on file will be charged once the medicine has been filled.
Q: Can I have a new prescription that I want to enroll in the auto refill / courier service?
A: Yes, it is preferred that you deliver your new prescription via drop off, fax or email to the Johns Hopkins Outpatient Pharmacy or email@example.com. You must call the courier operator and request that this medicine be placed on automatic refill at 410-288-4657.
Q: Can I have same day delivery?
A: If you need a prescription filled the same day, you would need to go directly to the pharmacy. If refills are called in or new prescriptions are dropped off for the delivery service after 3 p.m. there is no guarantee that it will be delivered the next business day.
Q: Can I give the courier any new prescriptions or have them put in requests to fill as needed medicine?
A: Any requests should be completed by calling 410-288-4657 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 410-288-4657; M-F between 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.