Johns Hopkins Health Care & Surgery Center — Green Spring Station provides outstanding health care services in six buildings. Whether you live in the neighborhood or are traveling to receive medical care, you will find the doctors and services you need along with a host of amenities at this expanded health care location.
On this page:
- How to Find Us
- Parking and Shuttle Information
- Retail and Recreational Activities
- Where to Stay
Five minutes off the Baltimore Beltway (Interstate 695) at the I-83 South/Falls Road exit, this suburban location offers many of the same medical services as The Johns Hopkins Hospital.
Green Spring Station Our Buildings
There is ample free parking at all Green Spring Station buildings. A free shuttle to the Johns Hopkins Outpatient Center in Baltimore is also available.
Shuttle Stops: Johns Hopkins Outpatient Center and Green Spring Station, Pavilion I, Main Entrance
Hours: Monday–Friday, 7:30 a.m.–4 p.m.
In addition to primary care and specialty doctors, Johns Hopkins offers the following health care services:
- Green Spring Station Pharmacy
- Optical shop at Johns Hopkins Wilmer Eye Institute — Green Spring Station
- Johns Hopkins Healthful Eating, Activity & Weight Program
- Laboratory services
- Patient First — urgent care services