Third Annual Olfactory Neuroblastoma (Esthesioneuroblastoma) Patient Education Meeting
Saturday, February 26, 2022, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Eastern time
Presenters will include people personally affected by olfactory neuroblastoma, and medical and scientific experts from the National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders (NIDCD), the National Cancer Institute (NCI), Johns Hopkins, and other major hospital centers throughout the United States. Topics cover:
- Perspectives from patients and family members affected by olfactory neuroblastoma.
- Information on advances in surgery, radiation, and other treatments.
- Research updates on genomics, outcomes, and clinical studies.
- Information about clinical trials.
This meeting is directed by Nyall R. London, Jr., M.D., Ph.D.; Gary Gallia, M.D., Ph.D.; and Murray Ramanathan, M.D.; and is sponsored by the NIDCD.
To Join the Meeting
- Virtual meeting. In-person meeting available at Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, Maryland, with attendance limited to 25 and subject to change depending on COVID restrictions. To attend in person, RSVP to Nyall London, M.D., Ph.D., at email@example.com.
- WebEx meeting link: https://nih.webex.com/nih/j. php?MTID=m686bee9dfc80fce368e4bf99b37d5266 Meeting number (access code): 2556 774 3826 Password: Whdmtwmj833
- Join by video system: Dial firstname.lastname@example.org.You can also dial 184.108.40.206 and enter your meeting number.
- Join by phone: Call-in number (U.S./Canada): 1-650-479-3208 Meeting number (access code): 2556 774 3826
Please direct any questions or reasonable accommodation requests to Dr. London, principal investigator of the NIDCD Sinonasal and Skull Base Tumor Program
(https://www.nidcd.nih.gov/research/labs/sinonasal-and-skull-base-tumor-program), at email@example.com or 301-402-4216.