Events & Lectures
Second Annual Olfactory Neuroblastoma (Esthesioneuroblastoma) Patient Education Meeting
When: Saturday, February 27, 2021, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Eastern time
Where: Virtual meeting
- WebEx meeting link: https://nih.webex.com/nih/j.php?MTID=m3fab80d3bbd5da377c0d2979871741
- Meeting number: 126 923 4105
- Password: SPjPxgUK224
- Call-in number (US/Canada): 1-650-479-3208
Meeting password and call-in number are the same for every link.
Breakout Session #1:
WebEx meeting link: https://nih.webex.com/nih/j.php?MTID=m97fba9531974ae9006058fcdf438da4c
Meeting number: 126 086 3529
Breakout Session #2:
WebEx meeting link: https://nih.webex.com/nih/j.php?MTID=m2d859a8bd0385cc3cb12e2c07c0e2066
Meeting number: 126 927 2020
Breakout Session #3:
WebEx meeting link: https://nih.webex.com/nih/j.php?MTID=ma308c587f6db110ccc94de6def9a7edb
Meeting number: 126 799 7332
Breakout Session #4:
WebEx meeting link: https://nih.webex.com/nih/j.php?MTID=m0fe9035331290db88d1e454c216e15b0
Meeting number: 126 009 1335
Who: Presenters will include people personally affected by olfactory neuroblastoma, and medical and scientific experts from the National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders (NIDCD), the National Cancer Institute (NCI), Johns Hopkins, and other major hospital centers throughout the United States.
- Perspectives from patients and family members affected by olfactory neuroblastoma.
- Information on advances in surgery, radiation, and other treatments.
- Research updates on genomics, outcomes, and clinical studies.
- Information about clinical trials.
This meeting is directed by Nyall R. London, Jr., M.D., Ph.D.; Gary Gallia, M.D., Ph.D.; and Murray Ramanathan, M.D.; and is sponsored by the NIDCD.
Please direct any questions or reasonable accommodation requests to Dr. London, principal investigator of the NIDCD Sinonasal and Skull Base Tumor Program
(https://www.nidcd.nih.gov/research/labs/sinonasal-and-skull-base-tumor-program), at email@example.com or 301-402-4216.