I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Shoulder and Elbow Conditions We Treat
Whether your condition is related to aging, overuse, an accident or a sports-related injury, don’t let your sore or injured shoulder keep you from your everyday activities.
Request an appointment:
Shoulder and elbow experts in the Department of Orthopaedic Surgery treat a range of shoulder and elbow conditions, including:
Shoulder Pain and Problems
- Shoulder instability
- Shoulder separation and dislocation
- Superior and anterior-superior migration of the shoulder
- Frozen shoulder
- Shoulder bursitis
- Rotator cuff tears
- Shoulder labrum tears
- Biceps tendon tear
- Superior labrum anterior and posterior lesion (SLAP tear)
- Acromioclavicular (AC) joint injury
- Rotator cuff tendonitis
- Biceps and triceps tendonitis
Elbow Pain and Problems
- Tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis)
- Golfer's elbow (medial epicondylitis)
- Little leaguer's elbow (medial apophysitis)
- Popeye elbow (olecranon bursitis)
- Ulnar collateral ligament (UCL) tear
- Osteochondritis dissecans of the elbow
Shoulder Treatments and Procedures
- Total shoulder replacement
- Reverse total shoulder replacement
- Revision shoulder replacement
- Repair after a failed shoulder surgery
Other Shoulder Conditions
Clinical Trials: New Technologies for Shoulder Damage
Orthopaedic shoulder surgeon Uma Srikumaran is excited to be able to offer patients new shoulder treatments through his participation in several ongoing FDA clinical trials. These new technologies include a balloon spacer for patients with massive rotator cuff tears, a special cage for the treatment of complex proximal humerus fractures and a new alternative surface to metal for shoulder arthroplasty devices.
Request an Appointment
Already a Patient?
Traveling for Care?
Whether you're crossing the country or the globe, we make it easy to access world-class care at Johns Hopkins.