I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Residency Clinical Sites
The Johns Hopkins Hospital | Baltimore, MD
- More than 1,000 inpatient beds
- Regional pediatric trauma center
- Level 1 emergency room for adults
- Ranked #1 in Maryland, #3 in the nation, and #10 in the the orthopedic specialty in U.S. News & World Report’s 2018–19 Best Hospitals list
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center | Baltimore, MD
Suburban Hospital | Bethesda, MD
- An acute-care, medical-surgical hospital with more than 200 beds featuring all major services except obstetrics
- Admissions total approximately 14,000 annually
- The designated trauma center for Montgomery County; treats about 1,600 trauma patients a year
- Offers research collaboration opportunities with the National Institutes of Health
Sibley Memorial Hospital | Washington, DC
- 318-bed community hospital
- Medical, surgical, intensive care, obstetric, oncology, orthopaedic and skilled nursing inpatient services and a state-of-the-art 24-hour Emergency Department
Howard County General Hospital | Columbia, MD
- 208-bed comprehensive acute-care medical center
- Specializing in women’s and children’s services, surgery, cardiology, oncology, orthopaedics, gerontology, psychiatry, emergency services and community health education
MedStar Union Memorial Hospital | Baltimore, MD
- 279-bed teaching facility
- Regional foot and ankle center