In This Section      
Pills spilling from pill bottle

Opioids: What You Should Know

Note: Anyone in need of immediate medical attention should call 911, or immediately go to the nearest emergency department (ER). This information serves only as a guide and might not fully reflect individual needs. Anyone seeking medical advice should consult a physician or other health care professional.

Addiction services as well as a methadone clinic are offered at Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center and The Johns Hopkins Hospital. For additional information on substance abuse programs at either location, please call 410-550-6911.

Physician Contributors