I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
School Age and Burn Care (Bloomberg 10 S)
Acute care for children with diverse diagnoses and education for children and families coping with chronic illness.
- Ages 5 to 13
- Medical diagnoses include cystic fibrosis, asthma, diabetes, renal failure, burns
- Surgeries include neurologic, cardiac, orthopedic, genitourinary, plastic and ENT
Number of Beds
New Grad RN Orientation Length
- 10 weeks, classes and practicum
- New-grad Nurse Residency Program - PEDS Track with post-orientation mentoring
- 8 and 12 hours
- Flexible, self-schedule
- All RN, 95 percent BSN-prepared
Why I Choose Pediatric Oncology Nursing
"In addition to the honor of working with these children and their families, there’s a huge capacity for professional and personal growth. You can create things to make the care better. I feel like my voice is heard and accepted. We take part in rounds with the physicians."
—Laurie Rome, RN
Magnet Site Visit Announced
The Johns Hopkins Department of Nursing will host appraisers from the Magnet Recognition Program from 9/9-11/2013.
Public Notice of Site Visit