I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Ambulatory Services at the Johns Hopkins Hospital offers nurses who thrive on patient education unique opportunities to deliver holistic care. Here, where our patients can be infants, centenarians and everyone in between, we perfect skills that span not only preventive and acute care but chronic illness as well. Within each clinic are opportunities to develop high-tech skills in various areas.
- Adult Cardiology Clinic (JHOC 7)
- Anticoagulation Clinic
- Breast & Specialty Clinic (JHOC 4)
- Heart Failure Bridge Clinic
- John G. Bartlett Specialty Practice
- Medicine Clinic (JHOC 7)
- Orthopedic Clinic (JHOC 5)
- Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery (JHOC 6)
- Pain Treatment Center (JHOC 3)
- Park 1 Infusion Center Park Building
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Clinic (JHOC 8)
- General Surgery Clinic (JHOC 8)
- Urology Clinic (JHOC 4)
Why I Choose Outpatient Nursing
"I love the people I work with. Also, I enjoy the people I have the privilege of taking care of. Our area provides me with the ability to learn about urological conditions and treatments ranging from childhood to adult. With all this available to me, why would I want to leave?"
—Sue Fanske, RN
Magnet Site Visit Announced
The Johns Hopkins Department of Nursing will host appraisers from the Magnet Recognition Program from 9/9-11/2013.
Public Notice of Site Visit