I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Salary & More
The bottom line on your paycheck goes far beyond your ability to make a living—it is a reflection of your value to your employer and recognition of your worth in the marketplace. At Hopkins, we not only offer highly competitive nursing salaries, but a comprehensive benefit package, as well.
- Your Salary
- Bi-weekly pay
- Shift and weekend differentials offered
- Relocation Assistance
- Visit Destination: Baltimore to learn more about this benefit and other resources for the out-of-towner.
- Tuition support for you and your dependents
- Flexible, automated self-scheduling
- Customized orientation programs
- Career and professional development programs
Other benefits include:
- Night-shift bonus
- Medical and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Long-term care insurance
- Professional liability insurance
- Paid time-off plans plus 7 paid holidays per year
- Retirement plan/tax-deferred annuities (403b)
- On-site garages, discounted parking for eligible RNs
- MTA pre-tax transit program
- Pre-tax health and dependent care spending accounts
*Some benefits are taxable.
For more information about these and other employee benefits, go to http://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/human_resources/.
Johns Hopkins Hospital is not only one of America’s “Best” Hospital, but it is also a great place to work!
Learn more about our new facilities.
Magnet Recognition at JHH
The Johns Hopkins Hospital is a four-time ANCC Magnet®-recognized organization. ANCC’s Magnet designation is the highest and most prestigious credential a healthcare organization can achieve for nursing excellence and quality patient care.