I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Johns Hopkins Nursing Awards and Recognition
Johns Hopkins Nurses Earn “Top Nurse” Distinction from Baltimore Magazine
- 2021 Excellence in Nursing Awardees
- 2020 Excellence in Nursing Awardees
- 2019 Excellence in Nursing Awardees
- 2018 Excellence in Nursing Awardees
- 2017 Excellence in Nursing Awardees
Washington Post DMV Star Nurse Recognition
ANCC Magnet Designation for Nursing Excellence
- 2018: The Johns Hopkins Hospital Earns Magnet Designation for the Fourth Consecutive Time
- 2013: The Johns Hopkins Hospital Once Again Achieves Magnet Designation for Nursing Excellence
- 2008: The Johns Hopkins Hospital Earns National Recognition for Nursing Excellence
- 2003: Johns Hopkins Nursing Achieves Exclusive “Magnet” Designation in Maryland
Johns Hopkins Hospital is not only one of America’s “Best” Hospital, but it is also a great place to work!
Learn more about our new facilities.
Magnet Recognition at JHH
The Johns Hopkins Hospital is a four-time ANCC Magnet®-recognized organization. ANCC’s Magnet designation is the highest and most prestigious credential a healthcare organization can achieve for nursing excellence and quality patient care.