I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Home > News and Publications > JHM Publications > Johns Hopkins Medicine Suburban > New Directions Winter 2012
Johns Hopkins Medicine Suburban - Wilmer Eye Institute Opens Office in Bethesda
New Directions Winter 2012
Wilmer Eye Institute Opens Office in Bethesda
Date: November 1, 2012
Wilmer Eye Institute of Johns Hopkins Medicine will open a Bethesda office in February 2013. Located in the Air Rights Building at 7315 Wisconsin Avenue, Wilmer’s newest satellite location will offer routine eye exams, laser vision correction and treatment for a variety of conditions, including cataracts, macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy and eyelid diseases. Wilmer physicians in Bethesda will perform surgeries at Suburban Hospital and at the Johns Hopkins Health Care and Surgery Center (formerly the Suburban Outpatient Surgery Center) at 6420 Rockledge Dr. in Bethesda. This is the 10th Wilmer location in Maryland and the first in the national capital region. For an appointment, call 410-955-5080 or 1-888-Wilmer-i (945-6374).
Articles in this Issue
Inside this Issue
- Research: Imaging Acute Brain Injury
- Johns Hopkins Community Physicians are Now in Germantown
- Why Suburban?
- Year-End Giving
- Commitment to Excellence
- President’s Message
- CGAs Offer Income for Life
- Common Symptoms of a Heart Attack
- Noteworthy! Shaw Family Foundation Donates $1M to Pediatric Emergency Department
- Neurosurgeon David Lin, M.D., Ph.D., Joins Suburban Hospital
- MobileMed/NIH Heart Clinic at Suburban Hospital
- NIH Heart Center at Suburban Hospital Celebrates Great Outcomes, Outreach and Research
- Noteworthy! Suburban Named Healthiest Workplace
- Turning the Table for Hip Replacement Patient
- Research: FDA Authorizes New Stem Cell Trial
- Wilmer Eye Institute Opens Office in Bethesda
- Record-Breaking Year for Key To The Cure Event Honors Survivors, Supports Women’s Cancer Programs
- My Health Record: Don’t Leave Home Without It!
- Fueled by Philanthropy: $1M Gift to Advance Neuro Care