I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Home > News and Publications > JHM Publications > Johns Hopkins Medicine Suburban > New Directions Winter 2012
Johns Hopkins Medicine Suburban - Record-Breaking Year for Key To The Cure Event Honors Survivors, Supports Women’s Cancer Programs
New Directions Winter 2012
Record-Breaking Year for Key To The Cure Event Honors Survivors, Supports Women’s Cancer Programs
Date: November 1, 2012
This fall, Suburban Hospital and Saks Fifth Avenue teamed up for the 14th annual Key To The Cure, an exciting evening of fashion, food and fundraising to benefit women’s cancer care programs at Suburban Hospital.
This year, with the support of Co-chairs Nina Snow and Marte Coleman; Honorary Chair Dr. Katherine Alley, medical director emeritus of the Suburban Hospital Breast Center; as well as 12 local survivors, the event achieved unprecedented “sold out” status. Generous contributions, exceeding $165,000, from more than 800 guests, 70 sponsors and hundreds of in-kind donors will strengthen Suburban Hospital’s multidisciplinary approach to cancer care by continuing to support the vital patient navigator program, which helps patients and families manage the complexity of a cancer diagnosis. Special thanks to lead sponsors Washington Area Toyota Dealers, The Bender Foundation Inc. and Jim Coleman Automotive.
Donate Now | To add your support or to join the mailing list for upcoming fundraising events, please contact the Foundation Office at 301-896-3971 or visit .
Articles in this Issue
Inside this Issue
- Research: Imaging Acute Brain Injury
- Johns Hopkins Community Physicians are Now in Germantown
- Why Suburban?
- Year-End Giving
- Commitment to Excellence
- President’s Message
- CGAs Offer Income for Life
- Common Symptoms of a Heart Attack
- Noteworthy! Shaw Family Foundation Donates $1M to Pediatric Emergency Department
- Neurosurgeon David Lin, M.D., Ph.D., Joins Suburban Hospital
- MobileMed/NIH Heart Clinic at Suburban Hospital
- NIH Heart Center at Suburban Hospital Celebrates Great Outcomes, Outreach and Research
- Noteworthy! Suburban Named Healthiest Workplace
- Turning the Table for Hip Replacement Patient
- Research: FDA Authorizes New Stem Cell Trial
- Wilmer Eye Institute Opens Office in Bethesda
- Record-Breaking Year for Key To The Cure Event Honors Survivors, Supports Women’s Cancer Programs
- My Health Record: Don’t Leave Home Without It!
- Fueled by Philanthropy: $1M Gift to Advance Neuro Care