I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Home > News and Publications > JHM Publications > Johns Hopkins Medicine Suburban > New Directions Winter 2012
Johns Hopkins Medicine Suburban - Noteworthy! Suburban Named Healthiest Workplace
New Directions Winter 2012
Noteworthy! Suburban Named Healthiest Workplace
Date: November 1, 2012
Hospital employees celebrate Suburban Hospital’s “Healthiest Workplace” award!
Suburban Hospital has been named Washington Business Journal’s “Healthiest Workplace” for companies with 1,000 to 4,999 employees in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. Suburban was recognized for its annual Healthy Destinations program, having a smoke-free campus, providing healthy dining options and its commitment to helping staff live healthier lives. The Washington Business Journal partnered with Healthiest Employer LLC, a data research company, to measure the region’s top 50 healthiest employers based on a wellness survey that evaluates company offerings such as a smoke-free workplace, an on-site fitness room, nutrition/weight management programs and an online portal that provides information to help employees make informed decisions regarding their health.
Articles in this Issue
Inside this Issue
- Research: Imaging Acute Brain Injury
- Johns Hopkins Community Physicians are Now in Germantown
- Why Suburban?
- Year-End Giving
- Commitment to Excellence
- President’s Message
- CGAs Offer Income for Life
- Common Symptoms of a Heart Attack
- Noteworthy! Shaw Family Foundation Donates $1M to Pediatric Emergency Department
- Neurosurgeon David Lin, M.D., Ph.D., Joins Suburban Hospital
- MobileMed/NIH Heart Clinic at Suburban Hospital
- NIH Heart Center at Suburban Hospital Celebrates Great Outcomes, Outreach and Research
- Noteworthy! Suburban Named Healthiest Workplace
- Turning the Table for Hip Replacement Patient
- Research: FDA Authorizes New Stem Cell Trial
- Wilmer Eye Institute Opens Office in Bethesda
- Record-Breaking Year for Key To The Cure Event Honors Survivors, Supports Women’s Cancer Programs
- My Health Record: Don’t Leave Home Without It!
- Fueled by Philanthropy: $1M Gift to Advance Neuro Care