I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Home > News and Publications > JHM Publications > Johns Hopkins Medicine Suburban > New Directions Winter 2012
Johns Hopkins Medicine Suburban - Neurosurgeon David Lin, M.D., Ph.D., Joins Suburban Hospital
New Directions Winter 2012
Neurosurgeon David Lin, M.D., Ph.D., Joins Suburban Hospital
Date: November 1, 2012
David Lin, M.D., Ph.D.
Suburban Hospital welcomes Shih-Chun (David) Lin, M.D., Ph.D. to the medical staff. Dr. Lin is a neurosurgeon treating patients with brain or spine diseases. His clinical interests include neurosurgical treatment for primary and metastatic brain and spine tumors, degenerative spinal disorders, trauma, cerebrovascular disease, and epilepsy, using surgical techniques ranging from minimally invasive surgeries to complex spinal instrumentation. To make an appointment, call 301-896-6069.
Articles in this Issue
Inside this Issue
- Research: Imaging Acute Brain Injury
- Johns Hopkins Community Physicians are Now in Germantown
- Why Suburban?
- Year-End Giving
- Commitment to Excellence
- President’s Message
- CGAs Offer Income for Life
- Common Symptoms of a Heart Attack
- Noteworthy! Shaw Family Foundation Donates $1M to Pediatric Emergency Department
- Neurosurgeon David Lin, M.D., Ph.D., Joins Suburban Hospital
- MobileMed/NIH Heart Clinic at Suburban Hospital
- NIH Heart Center at Suburban Hospital Celebrates Great Outcomes, Outreach and Research
- Noteworthy! Suburban Named Healthiest Workplace
- Turning the Table for Hip Replacement Patient
- Research: FDA Authorizes New Stem Cell Trial
- Wilmer Eye Institute Opens Office in Bethesda
- Record-Breaking Year for Key To The Cure Event Honors Survivors, Supports Women’s Cancer Programs
- My Health Record: Don’t Leave Home Without It!
- Fueled by Philanthropy: $1M Gift to Advance Neuro Care