I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Home > News and Publications > JHM Publications > Johns Hopkins Medicine Suburban > New Directions Summer 2013
Johns Hopkins Medicine Suburban - Ready, Set, Grow! Suburban Hospital Pediatrics Festival
New Directions Summer 2013
Ready, Set, Grow! Suburban Hospital Pediatrics Festival
Date: July 1, 2013
Bring the family for a fun-filled afternoon.
• Sports Celebrities & Competitions
• Healthy Cooking Demonstration
• Clowns & Face Painters
• Behind-the-Scenes Tours
• Dance & Karate Workshops
• Shaw Family Pediatric Emergency Center Dedication
• Magic Show
• Prizes and more!
Celebrate with Suburban Hospital as we mark the 10th anniversary of pediatrics and recognize generous funding from The Shaw Family Foundation.
For the latest event details and giveaways, “like” us on facebook!
The first 1,000 “likes” will be entered to win an autographed Tony Hawk skateboard!
Articles in this Issue
Inside this Issue
- Certified Nurse Interviews
- Fueled by Philanthropy: New Gifts Support Nursing Excellence, Education
- Nursing Initiative Tackles Post-Op Nausea
- Johns Hopkins Community Physicians Opens D.C. Location
- Suburban Welcomes New Board Chairmen
- Planning Board Approves Suburban’s Campus Enhancement Plans
- Patient Follow-up Calls Improve Communications, Reduce Readmissions
- Cancer Program Achieves Three-Year Accreditation with Commendation
- Ready, Set, Grow! Suburban Hospital Pediatrics Festival
- Focus on Philanthropy: Generous Support for Patient Navigator, Suburban Physicians
- President’s Message
- And the Winners Are…
- Suburban Celebrates Its Certified Nurses
- Orthopaedic Surgeon Daniel Valaik, M.D., Joins Suburban
- Suburban Hospital 2013 Community Benefit Report
- 3D Mammography Now Available for Breast Imaging
- Anesthesiology “Unmasked”
- Suburban Hospital and Kaiser Permanente Form a Stronger Partnership