I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Home > News and Publications > JHM Publications > Johns Hopkins Medicine Suburban > New Directions Summer 2013
Johns Hopkins Medicine Suburban - Johns Hopkins Community Physicians Opens D.C. Location
New Directions Summer 2013
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians Opens D.C. Location
Date: July 1, 2013
D.C. residents and workers have a new health care option in their neighborhood. Johns Hopkins Community Physicians (JHCP) have opened a new location at 1400 I Street NW, Suite 825, in Washington, D.C. JHCP I Street is conveniently located at the McPherson Square metro station. Drs. Andrew Lee and Renee Chen-Lee are accepting new patients for internal medicine. Office hours are Monday-Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. JHCP I Street also accepts walk-in and same-day appointments, welcomes patients age 18 and older and accepts most insurance plans. Call 1-855-546-JHCP to schedule an appointment.
Articles in this Issue
Inside this Issue
- Certified Nurse Interviews
- Fueled by Philanthropy: New Gifts Support Nursing Excellence, Education
- Nursing Initiative Tackles Post-Op Nausea
- Johns Hopkins Community Physicians Opens D.C. Location
- Suburban Welcomes New Board Chairmen
- Planning Board Approves Suburban’s Campus Enhancement Plans
- Patient Follow-up Calls Improve Communications, Reduce Readmissions
- Cancer Program Achieves Three-Year Accreditation with Commendation
- Ready, Set, Grow! Suburban Hospital Pediatrics Festival
- Focus on Philanthropy: Generous Support for Patient Navigator, Suburban Physicians
- President’s Message
- And the Winners Are…
- Suburban Celebrates Its Certified Nurses
- Orthopaedic Surgeon Daniel Valaik, M.D., Joins Suburban
- Suburban Hospital 2013 Community Benefit Report
- 3D Mammography Now Available for Breast Imaging
- Anesthesiology “Unmasked”
- Suburban Hospital and Kaiser Permanente Form a Stronger Partnership