I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Home > News and Publications > JHM Publications > Johns Hopkins Medicine Suburban > New Directions Summer 2012
Johns Hopkins Medicine Suburban - Patient Service Center in New Chevy Chase Location
New Directions Summer 2012
Patient Service Center in New Chevy Chase Location
Date: June 1, 2012
Suburban Hospital Laboratory has two convenient Patient Service Centers (PSC) in Chevy Chase at 5530 Wisconsin Ave. Suite 1150 and in Bethesda at 6410 Rockledge Dr. Suite 150. No appointment is necessary and the wait time is minimal. Same day service is available for most lab tests and results are sent directly to the ordering physician. The Suburban Hospital Laboratory is fully accredited and licensed. Most private and federal insurance plans are accepted.
For questions or more information about our laboratory services please call 301-896-2050.
Articles in this Issue
Inside this Issue
- Patient and Family Advisory Council Making Great Strides
- Noteworthy! Suburban Becomes Exclusive Health Sponsor for Girls on the Run Moco!
- President’s Message
- Summertime, Summertime, Sum…Sum… Summertime
- Identifying Your Caregivers with Ease
- And the Winners Are….! Nurses and Techs Honored at Suburban
- FDA Authorizes New Stem Cell Trial at Suburban Hospital
- Noteworthy! Sleep Disorders Center Earns Accreditation by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- JHCP Update: Expanded Specialty Care at JHCP’s Downtown Bethesda Practice
- Saturday Hours for Primary Care and Pediatrics at JHCP – North Bethesda
- 2012 Showcase Spectacular Benefits Cardiac Care
- Pediatric Care at JHCP – North Bethesda
- Patient Service Center in New Chevy Chase Location
- Nurses Hold Key Role in Unique Care Model for Heart Patients
- Way to Go! Radial Artery Catheterization
- Nurses Study Way to Ease Patient Pain
- Why Suburban?