I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Home > News and Publications > JHM Publications > Johns Hopkins Medicine Suburban > New Directions Spring 2013
Johns Hopkins Medicine Suburban - We Are Here to Help
New Directions Spring 2013
We Are Here to Help
Date: May 1, 2013
Patient Navigator Barbara Doherty, RN
A diagnosis of cancer brings many challenges, and it is common to feel overwhelmed by the:
• Amount of new information
• Number of decisions to be made concerning treatment and care
• Uncertainty about which steps to take next or where to go for assistance
The Suburban Hospital Cancer Care Program provides complimentary Patient Navigator services tailored to your individual needs. An experienced and professionally trained Oncology Nurse Navigator can help you obtain the information, support, referrals, care and services you need to manage your cancer diagnosis and treatment.
Patient Navigator services are available by phone or in person at the Johns Hopkins Health Care and Surgery Center on Rockledge Drive in Bethesda. For more information or to make an appointment, contact Barbara Doherty at 301-896-6782 or by email at email@example.com. Also, visit the website at Cancer Navigators.
Articles in this Issue
Inside this Issue
- Suburban Hospital Cardiac Rehab Celebrating 30 Years of Caring for Patients!
- Donate to Say “Thanks!”
- Trust Your Gut: Take Colon Health Seriously
- JHCP Update
- Suburban Hospital Auxiliary Celebrating 70 Years of Service!
- Varicose Vein Screenings Continue | FREE!
- Suburban Hospital Welcomes New President
- We Are Here to Help
- Cover Photo
- Dr. Zurab Nadareishvili Named Director of NIH Stroke Program at Suburban
- Pt 2: Trust Your Gut: Take Colon Health Seriously (Online Exclusive)
- Nursing Program Gets a Boost from Local Family
- New Location for Comprehensive Breast Specialty Center
- Pediatric Celebration Coming Soon!
- President’s Message
- My Health and Medication Record Now in Spanish!
- Suburban Hospital and the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute Translating Science into Treatment for Heart Disease
- The Sleep Disorders Centers at Sibley Memorial Hospital and Suburban Hospital We’ve Got You Covered
- Focus on Philanthropy: Heart Program Support Strengthens Care, Outreach