I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Home > News and Publications > JHM Publications > Johns Hopkins Medicine Suburban > New Directions Spring 2013
Johns Hopkins Medicine Suburban - Varicose Vein Screenings Continue | FREE!
New Directions Spring 2013
Varicose Vein Screenings Continue | FREE!
Date: May 1, 2013
Now Screening in Germantown!*
Tuesday, April 2 | 4-6 pm | Suburban Hospital | Dr. Greg Kumkumian
*Monday, April 22 | 10 am-Noon | Johns Hopkins Wellness Center | Germantown | Dr. Andrew Schulick
Monday, May 20 | 4-6 pm | Suburban Hospital | Dr. James Salander
Do you have painful veins in your legs? Swelling or discoloration around your ankles? Our vein screenings take less than 5 minutes, and both men and women can participate. Our physicians will answer your questions about treatment options, including minimally invasive procedures and radiofrequency ablation.
Articles in this Issue
Inside this Issue
- Suburban Hospital Cardiac Rehab Celebrating 30 Years of Caring for Patients!
- Donate to Say “Thanks!”
- Trust Your Gut: Take Colon Health Seriously
- JHCP Update
- Suburban Hospital Auxiliary Celebrating 70 Years of Service!
- Varicose Vein Screenings Continue | FREE!
- Suburban Hospital Welcomes New President
- We Are Here to Help
- Cover Photo
- Dr. Zurab Nadareishvili Named Director of NIH Stroke Program at Suburban
- Pt 2: Trust Your Gut: Take Colon Health Seriously (Online Exclusive)
- Nursing Program Gets a Boost from Local Family
- New Location for Comprehensive Breast Specialty Center
- Pediatric Celebration Coming Soon!
- President’s Message
- My Health and Medication Record Now in Spanish!
- Suburban Hospital and the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute Translating Science into Treatment for Heart Disease
- The Sleep Disorders Centers at Sibley Memorial Hospital and Suburban Hospital We’ve Got You Covered
- Focus on Philanthropy: Heart Program Support Strengthens Care, Outreach