I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Home > News and Publications > JHM Publications > Johns Hopkins Medicine Suburban > New Directions Spring 2013
Johns Hopkins Medicine Suburban - The Sleep Disorders Centers at Sibley Memorial Hospital and Suburban Hospital We’ve Got You Covered
New Directions Spring 2013
The Sleep Disorders Centers at Sibley Memorial Hospital and Suburban Hospital We’ve Got You Covered
Date: May 1, 2013
If you are among the millions of Americans who experience trouble sleeping or think you might have a sleep problem, it is now easier than ever to get help.
Two programs that have served patients in the region for 30 years have combined to become the Sibley Memorial Hospital and Suburban Hospital Sleep Disorders Centers. Under the guidance of medical directors and neurologists Samuel Potolicchio, M.D., at Sibley Hospital and Carolyn Wang, D.O., at Suburban Hospital, both programs are accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine, the gold standard by which the medical community measures sleep medicine services. Both locations have comfortable sleeping rooms and trained, registered polysomnographic sleep technologists who monitor you throughout your study. All you have to do is choose the location that is most convenient for you—Suburban Hospital in Bethesda or Sibley Memorial Hospital in Northwest Washington, D.C.
For more information, visit sibleysuburbansleep.org or to make an appointment at either location, call 1-888-998-5809.
Articles in this Issue
Inside this Issue
- Suburban Hospital Cardiac Rehab Celebrating 30 Years of Caring for Patients!
- Donate to Say “Thanks!”
- Trust Your Gut: Take Colon Health Seriously
- JHCP Update
- Suburban Hospital Auxiliary Celebrating 70 Years of Service!
- Varicose Vein Screenings Continue | FREE!
- Suburban Hospital Welcomes New President
- We Are Here to Help
- Cover Photo
- Dr. Zurab Nadareishvili Named Director of NIH Stroke Program at Suburban
- Pt 2: Trust Your Gut: Take Colon Health Seriously (Online Exclusive)
- Nursing Program Gets a Boost from Local Family
- New Location for Comprehensive Breast Specialty Center
- Pediatric Celebration Coming Soon!
- President’s Message
- My Health and Medication Record Now in Spanish!
- Suburban Hospital and the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute Translating Science into Treatment for Heart Disease
- The Sleep Disorders Centers at Sibley Memorial Hospital and Suburban Hospital We’ve Got You Covered
- Focus on Philanthropy: Heart Program Support Strengthens Care, Outreach