I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Home > News and Publications > JHM Publications > Johns Hopkins Medicine Suburban > New Directions Spring 2013
Johns Hopkins Medicine Suburban - JHCP Update
New Directions Spring 2013
Date: May 1, 2013
Same-Day Appointments Available in North Bethesda and Germantown Practices
For your convenience, Johns Hopkins Community Physicians (JHCP) offers same-day appointments for both new and established adult and pediatric patients at the North Bethesda practice (6000 Executive Boulevard, Suite 625) and the Germantown practice (20500 Seneca Meadows Parkway, Suite 2400). Germantown also has walk-in availability for primary and pediatric care. For appointments, call 240-314-7080 (North Bethesda) or 240-912-2738 (Germantown).
Pediatric Care Offered at JHCP Montgomery
If your little one needs pediatric care, call JHCP Montgomery at 301-990-3190 to schedule an appointment with one of the physicians. JHCP Montgomery is located at 14955 Shady Grove Road, Suite 100.
Expanded Specialty Care at JHCP’s Downtown Bethesda Practice
Shabina Ahmed, M.D., joins JHCP’s downtown Bethesda practice (7315 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 700). Dr. Ahmed recently completed a fellowship with the Johns Hopkins Division of Endocrinology & Metabolism. Specializing in general endocrine, with a particular focus on thyroid disease, Dr. Ahmed will perform thyroid ultrasounds and biopsies. To make an endocrinology, rheumatology, neurology or internal medicine appointment in downtown Bethesda, please call 240-235-9100.
Keep Your Heart Healthy with JCHP Cardiac Care
JHCP now offers cardiac care in Germantown at 20528 Boland Farm Road, Suite 215. Services include consultations, longitudinal care, echocardiograms, event recorders and stress testing. Expanded cardiac services also are available in Bethesda at 6410 Rockledge Drive, Suite 200. For appointments, call 301-972-4221 (Germantown) or 301-897-5301 (Bethesda).
Articles in this Issue
Inside this Issue
- Suburban Hospital Cardiac Rehab Celebrating 30 Years of Caring for Patients!
- Donate to Say “Thanks!”
- Trust Your Gut: Take Colon Health Seriously
- JHCP Update
- Suburban Hospital Auxiliary Celebrating 70 Years of Service!
- Varicose Vein Screenings Continue | FREE!
- Suburban Hospital Welcomes New President
- We Are Here to Help
- Cover Photo
- Dr. Zurab Nadareishvili Named Director of NIH Stroke Program at Suburban
- Pt 2: Trust Your Gut: Take Colon Health Seriously (Online Exclusive)
- Nursing Program Gets a Boost from Local Family
- New Location for Comprehensive Breast Specialty Center
- Pediatric Celebration Coming Soon!
- President’s Message
- My Health and Medication Record Now in Spanish!
- Suburban Hospital and the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute Translating Science into Treatment for Heart Disease
- The Sleep Disorders Centers at Sibley Memorial Hospital and Suburban Hospital We’ve Got You Covered
- Focus on Philanthropy: Heart Program Support Strengthens Care, Outreach