I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Home > News and Publications > JHM Publications > Johns Hopkins Medicine Suburban > New Directions Spring 2013
Johns Hopkins Medicine Suburban - Dr. Zurab Nadareishvili Named Director of NIH Stroke Program at Suburban
New Directions Spring 2013
Dr. Zurab Nadareishvili Named Director of NIH Stroke Program at Suburban
Date: May 1, 2013
Zurab Nadareishvili, M.D., Ph.D.
Dr. Zurab Nadareishvili, M.D., Ph.D., joined the NIH Stroke Program at Suburban on March 1. Formerly the assistant director of the Stroke Center at the George Washington University Hospital, Dr. Nadareishvili is a neurologist certified by the American Board of Neurology and Psychiatry. He completed his neurology training at Georgetown University Hospital and a vascular neurology fellowship at the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke at NIH. Established in 1999, the Stroke Center is a partnership between Suburban Hospital and the National Institutes of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS) of the National Institutes of Health. The Stroke Program recently earned re-certification as a Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission.
Articles in this Issue
Inside this Issue
- Suburban Hospital Cardiac Rehab Celebrating 30 Years of Caring for Patients!
- Donate to Say “Thanks!”
- Trust Your Gut: Take Colon Health Seriously
- JHCP Update
- Suburban Hospital Auxiliary Celebrating 70 Years of Service!
- Varicose Vein Screenings Continue | FREE!
- Suburban Hospital Welcomes New President
- We Are Here to Help
- Cover Photo
- Dr. Zurab Nadareishvili Named Director of NIH Stroke Program at Suburban
- Pt 2: Trust Your Gut: Take Colon Health Seriously (Online Exclusive)
- Nursing Program Gets a Boost from Local Family
- New Location for Comprehensive Breast Specialty Center
- Pediatric Celebration Coming Soon!
- President’s Message
- My Health and Medication Record Now in Spanish!
- Suburban Hospital and the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute Translating Science into Treatment for Heart Disease
- The Sleep Disorders Centers at Sibley Memorial Hospital and Suburban Hospital We’ve Got You Covered
- Focus on Philanthropy: Heart Program Support Strengthens Care, Outreach