I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Home > News and Publications > JHM Publications > Johns Hopkins Medicine Suburban > New Directions Spring 2012
Johns Hopkins Medicine Suburban - Save the date! SHOWCASE 2012
New Directions Spring 2012
Save the date! SHOWCASE 2012
Date: May 1, 2012
The Fab Four
Thursday, May 10 | 6-10 pm | Bolger Center, Potomac, Md
Join the fun at this spectacular fundraising event designed to showcase and support the life-saving services of Suburban Hospital’s cardiovascular care program. The evening will feature a hip nightclub environment complete with cocktails, dinner, a live auction and headline entertainment by The Fab Four — the ultimate Beatles tribute band. For more information about sponsorships, or to purchase tickets ($500/couple), call 301-896-3971
A special thanks to our Event Co-chairs: Mark & Robyn Futrovsky and Rhonda Friedman & James Rafferty
Honorary Chair: John M. McMahon
Articles in this Issue
Inside this Issue
- Stroke: Signs and Symptoms
- National Doctors’ Day
- Fueled by Philanthropy
- News in Brief: New Programs, Services and Information
- Suburban Gave Me My Life Back
- Save the date! SHOWCASE 2012
- Noteworthy! Suburban’s Schultz Recognized by Washingtonian Magazine
- Noteworthy! June Marlin Falb Joins Suburban as Vice President of Development
- Seeing Hospitals Through Seniors’ Eyes
- Suburban Hospital Breast Center Awarded Full Accreditation by the NAPBC
- Remodeled Sleep Center Rooms Invite a Good Night’s Rest
- Donor Funds Improve Patient Comfort, Expand Outreach
- Why Suburban?
- Noteworthy! Best Emergency Department!
- New Video Interviews
- NIH Stroke Center at Suburban Hospital
- President’s Message
- Auxiliary Tea and Silent Auction
- Suburban Hospital Joint Replacement Center: Successful Outcomes Are Par for the Course
- Medicine for Public 2012 Free Lecture Series