I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Home > News and Publications > JHM Publications > Johns Hopkins Medicine Suburban > New Directions Spring 2012
Johns Hopkins Medicine Suburban - Noteworthy! Suburban’s Schultz Recognized by Washingtonian Magazine
New Directions Spring 2012
Noteworthy! Suburban’s Schultz Recognized by Washingtonian Magazine
Date: May 1, 2012
Jacqueline Schultz, Suburban Hospital’s executive vice president and COO, received the Excellence in Nursing Award by Washingtonian Magazine. The December issue of the magazine honored registered nurses who go above and beyond the call of duty to protect, preserve and enhance the well-being of their patients and the community. Schultz, a registered nurse, joined the hospital in 2005 as chief nursing officer. Today, she oversees both clinical and nonclinical areas of the hospital and plays a significant role in the hospital’s advances in patient care.
Articles in this Issue
Inside this Issue
- Stroke: Signs and Symptoms
- National Doctors’ Day
- Fueled by Philanthropy
- News in Brief: New Programs, Services and Information
- Suburban Gave Me My Life Back
- Save the date! SHOWCASE 2012
- Noteworthy! Suburban’s Schultz Recognized by Washingtonian Magazine
- Noteworthy! June Marlin Falb Joins Suburban as Vice President of Development
- Seeing Hospitals Through Seniors’ Eyes
- Suburban Hospital Breast Center Awarded Full Accreditation by the NAPBC
- Remodeled Sleep Center Rooms Invite a Good Night’s Rest
- Donor Funds Improve Patient Comfort, Expand Outreach
- Why Suburban?
- Noteworthy! Best Emergency Department!
- New Video Interviews
- NIH Stroke Center at Suburban Hospital
- President’s Message
- Auxiliary Tea and Silent Auction
- Suburban Hospital Joint Replacement Center: Successful Outcomes Are Par for the Course
- Medicine for Public 2012 Free Lecture Series