I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Home > News and Publications > JHM Publications > Johns Hopkins Medicine Suburban > New Directions Spring 2012
Johns Hopkins Medicine Suburban - Noteworthy! Best Emergency Department!
New Directions Spring 2012
Noteworthy! Best Emergency Department!
Date: May 1, 2012
Bethesda Magazine readers recently voted Suburban Hospital’s Emergency Department the “Best” in the area for the fourth time! Suburban’s Emergency Department cares for 45,000 patients each year. The hospital is also Montgomery County’s only Level II trauma center.
Articles in this Issue
Inside this Issue
- Stroke: Signs and Symptoms
- National Doctors’ Day
- Fueled by Philanthropy
- News in Brief: New Programs, Services and Information
- Suburban Gave Me My Life Back
- Save the date! SHOWCASE 2012
- Noteworthy! Suburban’s Schultz Recognized by Washingtonian Magazine
- Noteworthy! June Marlin Falb Joins Suburban as Vice President of Development
- Seeing Hospitals Through Seniors’ Eyes
- Suburban Hospital Breast Center Awarded Full Accreditation by the NAPBC
- Remodeled Sleep Center Rooms Invite a Good Night’s Rest
- Donor Funds Improve Patient Comfort, Expand Outreach
- Why Suburban?
- Noteworthy! Best Emergency Department!
- New Video Interviews
- NIH Stroke Center at Suburban Hospital
- President’s Message
- Auxiliary Tea and Silent Auction
- Suburban Hospital Joint Replacement Center: Successful Outcomes Are Par for the Course
- Medicine for Public 2012 Free Lecture Series