I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Home > News and Publications > JHM Publications > Johns Hopkins Medicine Suburban > New Directions Fall 2013
Johns Hopkins Medicine Suburban - Neurosurgeon, Quoc-Anh Thai, M.D., FAANS, FACS, Joins Johns Hopkins
New Directions Fall 2013
Neurosurgeon, Quoc-Anh Thai, M.D., FAANS, FACS, Joins Johns Hopkins
Date: September 1, 2013
Quoc-Anh Thai, M.D., FAANS, FACS
Suburban Hospital and the Johns Hopkins Department of Neurosurgery welcome Dr. Quoc-Anh Thai, assistant professor of neurosurgery and division chief of Johns Hopkins Neurosurgery—National Capital Region. Dr. Thai sees patients with diseases involving the brain and spine at the Johns Hopkins Health Care and Surgery Center in Bethesda, and performs surgery at Suburban Hospital. He focuses on treatments of the degenerative spine including neck and back pain, disc herniations, and stenosis that may require surgery. He also performs surgery for brain tumors using computer-assisted neuronavigation. Prior to moving to Bethesda, Dr. Thai practiced neurosurgery for seven years, serving communities in Texas and North Carolina. He is a graduate of the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, where he also completed his residency in neurosurgery. Call 301-896-6069 to make an appointment.
Articles in this Issue
Inside this Issue
- Neurosurgeon, Quoc-Anh Thai, M.D., FAANS, FACS, Joins Johns Hopkins
- President’s Message
- When Combat Veteran Is Thrown a Curveball Unique Research Collaboration for Traumatic Brain Injury Comes to the Rescue
- JHCP Heart Care Will Open Two New Locations
- About Suburban Hospital’s Joint Replacement Center
- Audiologist Joins Practice
- Festival Marks 10 Years of Pediatrics at Suburban Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Liver and Biliary Disease Specialist Now in Bethesda
- $500,000 Gift to Support Infusion Services
- Key To The Cure
- Home Sleep Studies Available
- A Clear Vision for Suburban Hospital Surgery Center
- U.S. News & World Report Rankings Announced
- Consumer Reports: Suburban Hospital One of the Best Hospitals for Surgery in Maryland/DC Region
- Patient and Family Advisory Council Seeks New Members
- $2.5M Bender Foundation Gift to Support Campus Enhancement, Nursing and Emergency/Trauma Care
- Free Varicose Vein Screenings
- Suburban Hospital Auxiliary Celebrates 70 Years of Service