I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Home > News and Publications > JHM Publications > Johns Hopkins Medicine Suburban > New Directions Fall 2013
Johns Hopkins Medicine Suburban - Key To The Cure
New Directions Fall 2013
Key To The Cure
Date: September 1, 2013
Key To The Cure Co-chairs Katie Jaggers, left, and Marte Coleman proudly display this year’s commemorative T-shirt designed by Emilio Pucci’s Peter Dundas exclusively for Saks Fifth Avenue’s 2013 Key To The Cure campaign.
October 16-20, 2013
Saks Fifth Avenue
5555 Wisconsin Avenue, Chevy Chase
Suburban Hospital and Saks Fifth Avenue join forces for the 11th annual Key To The Cure to benefit women’s cancer programs at the hospital. The revamped 2013 event boasts four full days of public and private shopping activities, featuring an exclusive runway fashion show by Lafayette 148 New York and kick-off cocktail party for sponsors and VIPs. Customized private access shopping events include Wine Pairing & Fragrance Blending, Champagne & Shoes, Men’s Scotch Tasting & Tie Techniques, and more. Other highlights include Saks shopping discounts, the Key To The Treasure raffle, survivor honoree recognition, designer trunk shows, special fashion and beauty events and the Key To The Cure Café.
Proceeds benefit Suburban Hospital’s patient navigator program, which helps patients and family members obtain the information, knowledge, support and guidance needed to help manage complex cancer diagnoses and treatment.
Articles in this Issue
Inside this Issue
- Neurosurgeon, Quoc-Anh Thai, M.D., FAANS, FACS, Joins Johns Hopkins
- President’s Message
- When Combat Veteran Is Thrown a Curveball Unique Research Collaboration for Traumatic Brain Injury Comes to the Rescue
- JHCP Heart Care Will Open Two New Locations
- About Suburban Hospital’s Joint Replacement Center
- Audiologist Joins Practice
- Festival Marks 10 Years of Pediatrics at Suburban Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Liver and Biliary Disease Specialist Now in Bethesda
- $500,000 Gift to Support Infusion Services
- Key To The Cure
- Home Sleep Studies Available
- A Clear Vision for Suburban Hospital Surgery Center
- U.S. News & World Report Rankings Announced
- Consumer Reports: Suburban Hospital One of the Best Hospitals for Surgery in Maryland/DC Region
- Patient and Family Advisory Council Seeks New Members
- $2.5M Bender Foundation Gift to Support Campus Enhancement, Nursing and Emergency/Trauma Care
- Free Varicose Vein Screenings
- Suburban Hospital Auxiliary Celebrates 70 Years of Service