I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Home > News and Publications > JHM Publications > Johns Hopkins Medicine Suburban > New Directions Fall 2013
Johns Hopkins Medicine Suburban - Johns Hopkins Liver and Biliary Disease Specialist Now in Bethesda
New Directions Fall 2013
Johns Hopkins Liver and Biliary Disease Specialist Now in Bethesda
Date: September 1, 2013
Benjamin Philosophe, MD
Suburban Hospital welcomes Dr. Benjamin Philosophe to the community. Dr. Philosophe is a liver transplant specialist from Johns Hopkins who applies a multidisciplinary approach to the treatment of liver, biliary and pancreatic diseases. For an appointment with Dr. Philosophe, call 301-896-0800. Appointments are available every Monday afternoon at the Johns Hopkins Health Care and Surgery Center, 6420 Rockledge Drive, Bethesda.
Articles in this Issue
Inside this Issue
- Neurosurgeon, Quoc-Anh Thai, M.D., FAANS, FACS, Joins Johns Hopkins
- President’s Message
- When Combat Veteran Is Thrown a Curveball Unique Research Collaboration for Traumatic Brain Injury Comes to the Rescue
- JHCP Heart Care Will Open Two New Locations
- About Suburban Hospital’s Joint Replacement Center
- Audiologist Joins Practice
- Festival Marks 10 Years of Pediatrics at Suburban Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Liver and Biliary Disease Specialist Now in Bethesda
- $500,000 Gift to Support Infusion Services
- Key To The Cure
- Home Sleep Studies Available
- A Clear Vision for Suburban Hospital Surgery Center
- U.S. News & World Report Rankings Announced
- Consumer Reports: Suburban Hospital One of the Best Hospitals for Surgery in Maryland/DC Region
- Patient and Family Advisory Council Seeks New Members
- $2.5M Bender Foundation Gift to Support Campus Enhancement, Nursing and Emergency/Trauma Care
- Free Varicose Vein Screenings
- Suburban Hospital Auxiliary Celebrates 70 Years of Service