I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Home > News and Publications > JHM Publications > Johns Hopkins Medicine Suburban > New Directions Fall 2013
Johns Hopkins Medicine Suburban - Home Sleep Studies Available
New Directions Fall 2013
Home Sleep Studies Available
Date: September 1, 2013
A majority of Americans report problems with their sleep, yet many suffer needlessly because they have not sought help. Left untreated, sleep disorders can contribute to heart attacks, stroke, high blood pressure, clinical depression, diabetes and excessive daytime sleepiness that interferes with normal activities of daily living.
The Suburban Hospital Sleep Disorders Center is a state-of-the art facility staffed by medical professionals who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of sleep disorders. Our physicians have received advanced specialty training in sleep medicine, neurology and psychiatry.
Our Suburban Hospital Sleep Disorders Center now offers, as clinically indicated, home sleep studies. For more information call 1-888-998-5809.
Articles in this Issue
Inside this Issue
- Neurosurgeon, Quoc-Anh Thai, M.D., FAANS, FACS, Joins Johns Hopkins
- President’s Message
- When Combat Veteran Is Thrown a Curveball Unique Research Collaboration for Traumatic Brain Injury Comes to the Rescue
- JHCP Heart Care Will Open Two New Locations
- About Suburban Hospital’s Joint Replacement Center
- Audiologist Joins Practice
- Festival Marks 10 Years of Pediatrics at Suburban Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Liver and Biliary Disease Specialist Now in Bethesda
- $500,000 Gift to Support Infusion Services
- Key To The Cure
- Home Sleep Studies Available
- A Clear Vision for Suburban Hospital Surgery Center
- U.S. News & World Report Rankings Announced
- Consumer Reports: Suburban Hospital One of the Best Hospitals for Surgery in Maryland/DC Region
- Patient and Family Advisory Council Seeks New Members
- $2.5M Bender Foundation Gift to Support Campus Enhancement, Nursing and Emergency/Trauma Care
- Free Varicose Vein Screenings
- Suburban Hospital Auxiliary Celebrates 70 Years of Service