I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Home > News and Publications > JHM Publications > Johns Hopkins Medicine Suburban > New Directions Fall 2013
Johns Hopkins Medicine Suburban - Suburban Hospital Auxiliary Celebrates 70 Years of Service
New Directions Fall 2013
Suburban Hospital Auxiliary Celebrates 70 Years of Service
Date: September 1, 2013
Members of the Suburban Hospital Auxiliary
The Suburban Hospital Auxiliary celebrates 70 years of service this year. The election of Dale Midlam to its highest office marks the first instance of a male president in the history of the Auxiliary. The Suburban Hospital Auxiliary Board pictured from left front are: Connie Nelson, Vice President; Dale Midlam, President; Ellen Midlam, MAHA Representative. Second row from left Renee Kuff, Planning and Budget Officer; Sondra Brody, Corresponding Secretary; Jinny Hoffman, Vendor Sales; Floria McGuckian, Special Events; Ginger Silvers, Advisor.
The Auxiliary’s contributions have helped establish many new programs including the Pediatric Center, the NIH Heart Center at Suburban Hospital, the Emergency/Trauma Center and the Joint Replacement Center. The Auxiliary also awards nursing scholarships and supports patient education activities.
Articles in this Issue
Inside this Issue
- Neurosurgeon, Quoc-Anh Thai, M.D., FAANS, FACS, Joins Johns Hopkins
- President’s Message
- When Combat Veteran Is Thrown a Curveball Unique Research Collaboration for Traumatic Brain Injury Comes to the Rescue
- JHCP Heart Care Will Open Two New Locations
- About Suburban Hospital’s Joint Replacement Center
- Audiologist Joins Practice
- Festival Marks 10 Years of Pediatrics at Suburban Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Liver and Biliary Disease Specialist Now in Bethesda
- $500,000 Gift to Support Infusion Services
- Key To The Cure
- Home Sleep Studies Available
- A Clear Vision for Suburban Hospital Surgery Center
- U.S. News & World Report Rankings Announced
- Consumer Reports: Suburban Hospital One of the Best Hospitals for Surgery in Maryland/DC Region
- Patient and Family Advisory Council Seeks New Members
- $2.5M Bender Foundation Gift to Support Campus Enhancement, Nursing and Emergency/Trauma Care
- Free Varicose Vein Screenings
- Suburban Hospital Auxiliary Celebrates 70 Years of Service