I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Johns Hopkins Gynecology - Fetal Conditions and Treatments
Fetal Conditions and Treatments
Date: January 13, 2015
At the Johns Hopkins Center for Fetal Therapy, maternal and pediatric teams diagnose and manage a variety of complex conditions before birth:
- Complications from monochorionic twin pregnancies
Twin-to-twin transfusion syndrome (TTTS)
- Twin anemia polycythemia sequence (TAPS)
- Selective intrauterine growth restriction (SIUGR)
- Twin reversed arterial perfusion (TRAP)
- Discordant anomalies
- Congenital diaphragmatic hernia
- Spina bifida and myelomeningocele
- Lower urinary tract obstruction
- Fetal chest masses and hydrothorax
- Fetal anemia
- Fetal hydrops
- Fetal growth restriction and placental dysfunction
- Fetal tumors
- Amniotic band syndrome
Interventions and Procedures
- Fetoscopic laser surgery
- Fetal shunt placement
- Intrauterine transfusion and fetal blood sampling
- Transplacental therapies
- Ex-utero intrapartum treatment
- First- and second-trimester fetal echocardiography
- Advanced 3 and 4D ultrasound
- Advanced fetal cardiovascular assessment
- Complex genetic workup
For more information or to refer a patient 24/7, call toll-free 1-800-JH-FETAL (1-844-543-3825).