I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Johns Hopkins Bayview News - Addiction Treatment: The Road to Recovery
Addiction Treatment: The Road to Recovery
Date: February 2, 2015
Addiction does not discriminate. Regardless of ethnicity, religion, career or social status, it can impact anyone.
At Johns Hopkins Bayview, we care for people with addiction and substance abuse problems in a variety of settings—from the emergency department and intensive inpatient units to outpatient and recovery programs. No matter what our patients’ needs, our staff is here to help them on their road to recovery.
Some of the programs we offer include:
- Addiction Treatment Services—comprehensive outpatient treatment for those with substance use disorder and co-occurring psychiatric illnesses
- Co-Occurring Disorders in Adolescence—outpatient treatment for 14- to 22-year-olds who are struggling with drug and alcohol problems and related mental health issues
- Center for Addiction and Pregnancy—outpatient treatment for pregnant women with substance use disorder and their children
- Comprehensive Care Practice—primary care for individuals with substance use disorder
- Mental Illness and Substance Abuse—outpatient treatment for those who have a co-occurring mental illness and a current or recent substance use disorder
- Outpatient Chemical Dependence—provides safe medical detoxification from opiates and alcohol
To learn more about these programs, visit hopkinsmedicine.org/psychiatry/bayview/medical_services/substance_abuse.