I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Johns Hopkins Bayview News - We're Connecting to Improve Your Care
We're Connecting to Improve Your Care
Date: November 2, 2015
Johns Hopkins Medicine continues to roll out its electronic medical record system to help you be an active partner in your health care. On December 1, 2015, Johns Hopkins Bayview inpatient units—as well as the emergency department, perioperative, procedure areas and psychiatry—will go live with the electronic medical record system.
With the new system, everyone on your Johns Hopkins health care team will have access to your single Johns Hopkins medical record to help ensure safe, coordinated care anytime, anywhere. You will have access to your health care team, portions of your medical record and more through a secure website.
For more information, visit hopkinsmedicine.org/myrecord.
Timeline of Johns Hopkins’ Electronic Medical Record System
Coming December 1, 2015:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview inpatient units—as well as the emergency department, perioperative, procedure areas and psychiatry
- Johns Hopkins at Green Spring Station oncology and infusion
Coming July 1, 2016:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital inpatient units
Johns Hopkins sites currently active with the electronic medical record system:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview outpatient clinics
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital adult outpatient clinics, adult and pediatric emergency departments
- The Johns Hopkins Children’s Center outpatient clinics
- Johns Hopkins Community Physicians
- Johns Hopkins at Odenton
- Wilmer at Frederick, Bel Air, Bethesda and Wyman Park
- Johns Hopkins at Green Spring Station and White Marsh
- Howard County General Hospital
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Suburban Hospital